Holiday Garland Decorating - Demonstration
In light of recent developments re: COVID-19, all Design Classes will be postponed indefinitely. We have closed registration and will contact everyone who has already registered to communicate changes and updates. We look forward to resuming our classes in the near future.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
What You Will Learn:
Learn how to turn a plain garland into a lush, gorgeous Holiday Decor piece, perfect for use on doors and entryways, mantels, tabletops and so much more! Holiday Warehouse's Lead Decorator/Designer, Sharon Swain, will share her techniques, tips and tricks to creating stunning Holiday Garlands, including:
- Selecting and placing Ornaments and Accents
- Using Ribbon throughout the Garland.
- Creating and attaching Bows.
- Selecting and placing Ornaments and Accents.
- Creating and attaching Floral Picks/Sprays.
- Securing Garlands to entryways and mantels.
- Light refreshments.
- 50% off your purchase of regularly priced Christmas Flowers, Fillers, Ribbon and Ornaments, on the day of the Demo.
- Select from available dates on the drop down menu to register online.
- You may also register in-store or by phone at (844)-835-6725, during our regular business hours only (Tuesday - Saturday, 10am to 6pm).
- Full, non-refundable payment of $35 is required upon registration.
- Holiday Warehouse reserves the right to cancel or postpone classes.
- Should the class be postponed or cancelled, or should you be unable to attend, please contact us to have your payment credited to your Holiday Warehouse account for use toward future purchases.
- Maximum 20 spots available per Demonstration.