This Seminar Will Be Held At Our Plano TX. Store.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
What You Will Learn:
- How to select the right ribbon for your bow. Not all ribbon is created equal. Our professionals will share their insights on choosing the best ribbon for your projects, including some of our favorite quality brands that we use in our displays!
- Techniques for hand tied bows. Possibly the most daunting aspect of bow making, our Team will show you step by step, their methods for effectively creating bows by hand, including the twist and stack method.
- How to create our most popular 5 yd bow. Learn how to hand tie our most popular bow that can be tailored to your specifications and used in any Season! Our Designers will be showing you how to put together a Spooky Themed Bow just in time for Halloween!
- Tree Topper bows . Big, beautiful and a gorgeous way to finish off your Tree Design, our Team will demonstrate how to create and correctly incorporate Tree Topper Bows into the top of your Tree.
- Fluffing and storing bows. Our Team will show you how to get those bows looking their best with our fluffing techniques! Find out how you can keep them looking fresh and beautiful for years to come!
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- 5 yards of ribbon, specially selected by our designers for ease of use, will provided to each participant to practice techniques.
- Basic design tools and supplies, including floral wire, scissors etc. will be available to participants.
- 20% off your purchase of regular priced ribbon on the day of the Seminar only.
- Select from available dates/times on the drop down menu to register online.
- You may also register in-store or by phone at (844)-835-6725 during our regular business hours only (Monday - Saturday, 10am to 5pm).
- Full, non-refundable payment of $25 is required upon registration.
- Should the class be postponed or cancelled, or should you be unable to attend, your payment will be credited to your Holiday Warehouse account for use toward future purchases.
- 20% off discount is applicable to regular priced ribbons only, on the day of the Seminar. Non transferable.
- Holiday Warehouse reserves the right to cancel or postpone classes.
- Maximum 10 spots available per class to allow for proper social distancing.
- Participants are required to wear a mask for the duration of the Seminar and while inside our Store.