Bow Class (Advanced)
ABOUT THIS CLASS
This Bow Making Class will be held at our Plano, Tx. Store.
Class Facilitator: Sharon Swain
What You Will Learn:
- Creating Tree Topper Bows: Adding bows to the top of a Christmas Tree, whether alone or with other decorative elements, can create a magical effect! Learn how to properly size, create and attach topper bows!
- Mixing and matching ribbons: Our Designers will share their methods of mixing and matching ribbons to create a bow with multiple colors and textures.
- Using embellished/jeweled ribbons in a bow: Take your bow making a step further by learning how you can add an exquisite dimension to your bows through the use of embellished/jeweled ribbon and how to maximize the effect while minimizing cost.
- Correct placement of bows in trees, wreaths and swags: Watch as our team demonstrates how to incorporate bows into swags, wreaths and trees just like the pros and get hands-on practice to perfect your technique!
- Light, pre-packaged refreshments will be provided.
- Ribbons will be provided to each participant to practice techniques.
- Basic design tools and supplies, including floral wire, scissors etc. will be available to participants.
- 20% off your purchase of regularly priced ribbon on the day of the class.
- Registration is available online only.
- Select from available dates on the drop-down menu to register online.
- Fully, non-refundable payment of $35 is required upon registration.
- Should the class be postponed or cancelled, or should you be unable to attend, please contact us to have your payment credited to your Holiday Warehouse account for use toward future purchases.
- Holiday Warehouse reserves the right to cancel or postpone classes.
- 20% Off Coupon for regular priced ribbon valid on day of class only.
- Maximum 10 spots available per class.
- We highly suggest that anyone that is not vaccinated wear a mask, but there are no requirements for one at this time. If you have any symptoms of Covid19, fever, a cold or the flu, we ask that you refrain from attending classes/demos.
- Any update to existing Covid19 guidelines (based on State and Government recommendations) will be communicated to participants ahead of their class.