UPCOMING CLASSES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON...
ABOUT THIS CLASS
What You Will Learn:
- Creating Tree Topper Bows. Adding bows to the top of a Christmas Tree, whether alone or with other decorative elements, can create a magical effect! Learn how to properly size,create and attach topper bows!
- Mixing and matching ribbons. Our Designers will share their methods of mixing and matching ribbons to create a bow with multiple colors and textures, including our customer favorite, the 'Birch Bow'!
- Using embellished/jeweled ribbons in a bow. Take your bow making a step further by learning how you can add an exquisite dimension to your bows through the use of embellished/jeweled ribbon and how to maximize the effect while minimizing cost.
- Correct placement of bows in trees, wreaths and swags. Watch as our team demonstrates how to incorporate bows into swags, wreaths and trees just like the pros and get hands-on practice to perfect your technique!
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- 8 yards of ribbon, specially selected by our designers, will be provided to each participant to practice techniques.
- Basic design tools and supplies, including floral wire, scissors etc. will be available to participants.
- 50% off your Ribbon Purchase on the day of your class only.
- Select from available dates on the drop down menu to register online.
- You may also register in-store or by phone at (844)-835-6725 during our regular business hours only (Tuesday - Saturday, 10am to 6pm).
- Full, non-refundable payment of $35 is required upon registration.
- Should the class be postponed or cancelled, or should you be unable to attend, please contact us to have your payment credited to your Holiday Warehouse account for use toward future purchases.
- Holiday Warehouse reserves the right to cancel or postpone classes.
- Maximum 12 spots available per class to ensure each person receives hands on guidance from our Design Team.
BACK TO DESIGN CLASSES