ABOUT THIS CLASS
This Bow Making Class will be held at our Plano, Tx. Store.
Class Facilitator: Sharon Swain
What You Will Learn:
- How to select the right ribbon for your bow. Not all ribbon is created equal! Our professionals will share their insights on choosing the best ribbon for your projects, including some of our favorite quality brands that we use in our displays!
- Techniques for hand tied bows. Possibly the most daunting aspect of bow making, our Team will show you step by step, their methods for effectively creating bows by hand, including the twist and stack method!
- How to create our most popular 5 yd bow. Learn how to hand tie our most popular bow that can be tailored to your specifications and used in any Season!
- Fluffing and storing bows. Our Team will show you how to get those bows looking their best with our fluffing techniques! Find out how you can keep them looking fresh and beautiful for years to come!
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- 1 Roll of ribbon, specially selected by our designers for beginners, will be provided to each participant to practice techniques.
- Basic design tools and supplies, including floral wire, scissors etc. will be available to participants.
- 20% off your purchase of regularly priced ribbon on the day of the class.
- Registration is available online only.
- Select from available dates on the drop down menu to register online.
- Fully, non-refundable payment of $25 is required upon registration.
- Should the class be postponed or cancelled, or should you be unable to attend, please contact us to have your payment credited to your Holiday Warehouse account for use toward future purchases.
- Holiday Warehouse reserves the right to cancel or postpone classes.
- 20% Off Coupon for regular priced ribbon valid on day of class only.
- Maximum 10 spots available per class.
- We highly suggest that anyone that is not vaccinated wear a mask, but there are no requirements for one at this time. If you have any symptoms of Covid19, fever, a cold or the flu, we ask that you refrain from attending classes/demos.
- Any update to existing Covid19 guidelines (based on State and Government recommendations) will be communicated to participants ahead of their class.