UPCOMING CLASSES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON...
ABOUT THIS CLASS
What You Will Learn:
- How to select the right ribbon for your bow. Not all ribbon is created equal! Our professionals will share their insights on choosing the best ribbon for your projects, including some of our favorite quality brands that we use in our displays!
- Techniques for hand tied bows. Possibly the most daunting aspect of bow making, our Team will show you step by step, their methods for effectively creating bows by hand, including the twist and stack method!
- How to create our most popular 5 yd bow.Learn how to hand tie our most popular bow that can be tailored to your specifications and used in any Season!
- Fluffing and storing bows. Our Team will show you how to get those bows looking their best with our fluffing techniques! Find out how you can keep them looking fresh and beautiful for years to come!
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- 5 yards of ribbon, specially selected by our designers for beginners, will provided to each participant to practice techniques.
- Basic design tools and supplies, including floral wire, scissors etc. will be available to participants.
- 20% off your purchase of regular priced ribbon.
- Select from available dates on the drop down menu to register online.
- You may also register in-store or by phone at (844)-835-6725 during our regular business hours only (Tuesday - Saturday, 10am to 6pm).
- Full, non-refundable payment of $25 is required upon registration.
- Should the class be postponed or cancelled, or should you be unable to attend, please contact us to have your payment credited to your Holiday Warehouse account for use toward future purchases.
- Holiday Warehouse reserves the right to cancel or postpone classes.
- Maximum 12 spots available per class to ensure each person receives hands on guidance from our Design Team.